This 60A 12V automatic multi-stage mains battery charger is designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of a 12V battery or battery bank from a mains power source (220-240V AC). This mains charger boasts an advanced 7 stage charging process which delivers faster and more efficient charging, whilst eliminating the risk of voltage fluctuations.
This unit is able to charge either a single 12V battery, or several 12V batteries connected in parallel (batteries must be the same type, capacity and age).
This mains battery charger is compatible with Lead Acid batteries, including AGM, Gel and Wet cell batteries.
- Safe unattended charging: the unit features inbuilt safety functions (protection against DC short circuit, overheating, overcharging and reverse polarity of the battery), which allow the charger to be left permanently connected to the battery for unattended automatic charging. Unlike many other mains chargers, the charging voltage is also free from peaks which offers smooth uninterrupted charging.
- Continued charging during battery use: the charger will continue to operate while energy is drawn from the battery during use. The unit will maintain the charge if the battery is already at full capacity.
- Boost-charging feature: this preliminary charging stage can improve battery condition and recover lost capacity from older batteries. It improves the charge delivered to the batteries, thereby increasing battery life and preventing premature battery failure.
- Dead battery recovery: the desulphation stage is able to break down sulphation that occurs in batteries which have been left flat for extended periods of time, returning them back to full charge.
- Automatic temperature control: to maintain an optimal internal temperature, the inbuilt fan is automatically enabled when a high temperature or charging current is detected.
- LCD Display: shows vital information regarding the charging process (charging voltage / charging current / different charging stages). LED lights also indicate the battery type.
- Power pack function: can provide a direct supply of power to a 12V load (e.g. 12V fridge) with no battery connected (e.g. during battery replacement).
This charger is also supplied with a 1.5m mains AC cable with a UK 3-pin plug, battery cable, and spare fuses.
60A 12V INTELLIGENT AUTOMATIC MULTI-STAGE MAINS BATTERY CHARGER
VAT Included |